Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome to this crazy world!

Things happen for a reason...

I missed being there at the birth of my new nephew. I was pretty upset and even cried when I received the picture and the news that he had been born! but in a way it was better that way bc at the hospital only his parents where able to go in and see him..BUT yesterday I finally got to meet him face-to-face and hold him!!

His name is Leonardo!
Born: April 2nd, 2010
At: 9:38 AM
Weighed: 5 lbs 3 oz
Length: 18.5 in.




Yup! He is a tiny little thing!
His tiny feet are the size of my index finger...


This is me holding him for the first time!...


He is such a sleepy Little Monkey!...


All cozy and sleeping...


This is him sound asleep after a fed him a little bit of formula...


"A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world as never before."

That's what Mau and Leo are for me! I love them both, like I never tought I would love something!

Gracias Liz y Chente por hacerme tia otra vez!! Los kiero!!


- KeSitO Posted using BlogPress from her iPhone

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO cute!!!! Funny thing is, I saw them that morning! I bet she had no clue he was coming!!!

    ReplyDelete