October will be an interesting month for me...I will be making final arrangements for the wedding, trying to get a place to live, getting mentally prepared for everything that is about to come...my cousins, friends, special little people, and the best photographer I know will be celebrating one more year of life! Friends and Family will be celebrating new events and accomplishments in their lives! It's gonna be an awesome October! And I will be happy for everyone and will be there for everyone I can as much as possible!...A very important event is that it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month! As many of you already know I will be getting married next month and to help this cause I will be doing somethings to help like...we will have 'favors with a cause' among other exciting things that I will keep you posted on!..something fun i want to do is my nails done PInk and I will keep it up all month! It's a pretty color and it will be in remembrance of someone very close to me that was a fighter! I love you and miss you..you will always be part of our thoughts and lives! <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment