Well this weekend was productive and it was also very good :)
Friday we went to Macaroni Grill and it was very fun and the food was good! Here are some pics of the drawings Nono was making and of one I did, the desserts and Nono and I!




I already have several venues in mid and Liz is helping me look for more options :) thank God for her! She's become like my wedding planner lol. Hope she doesn't change too much ;) well I emailed some of them to kinda get some info before I make and appointment. The replied and one mentioned that they where havin a wedding on Saturday and that it would be a great time or us to stop by BUT I worked sooo I wasn't able to go :( bummer! But I will schedule and appointment soon and I will defenetly keep you guy posted!
Well since I 'worked' on Saturday (mostly just office and answer calls etc. Wich btw the phone didn't ring at ALL while I was there!)
I looked at lots of stuff for te reception and I found the perfect wedding favors! I LOVE them! Very cute and they'll have a meaning to it...well see if you guys figure it out! ;) I also saw the 'save the date' thingys very original BUT I dot have a set date yet! Lol so I have to wait til I seethe venues and then I'll be able to decide! And ofcourse tell you guys the date!
Oh! We also stoped by my dads for lunch! Very good food he managed to make! Very nice to see him and hang outnwith him for a couple of hrs :)
I guess that was most of our Saturday And well Sunday we did our routin HEB stop for groceries and then to eat with my soon ro be father in law :)

We also stoped by abuelitas house to give her the good news! :) she loved the idea and she is gonna start makin me some 'toallitas' she says she makes them for the people that get married in the family and then when they are having the baby she makes the blanket :) i tought that was very nice of her :)
Well i guess thats pretty long for now and i need to sleep :)
Hope u guys enjoy my blog and keep sending ideas,photos, comments and everything else i might need!
Love u guys!
- KeSitO Posted using BlogPress from her iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment