Thursday, February 25, 2010

Planning...

It's so hard! Lol specially for a wedding! We already started to think of the date. Probably will be in November that way we more time to plan :) a good friend of mine said November 20th could be a good idea...and im thinking it will ;) I will let you know for sure asap!

We already had a potential guest list from my side is mostly family and a few close friends..nono's side is half and half he doesn't have a big family like me! Lol.





Well we already started too look into where it will take place in :) I have a few options in mind...what I DO know is I want it outside/garden wedding...I have my top 3 places and well I just need time to actually go out and see them. I really wante to see some this weekend but I'm not going to be able to :( I work most of Saturday and well Sunday is my ONLY day to 'rest' :/ ( the garden is what I like in this pic)



As for the dress I have an idea of what I want! :) it's simple but pretty :) will post a pic later on ;) I like these yellow shoes!


And finally the colors! We are thinking yellow and black (a little of white also) will work :D I love those colors!


Well if you have any ideas,suggestions,comments,feedback, etc! Please feel VERY free to express it! :)

Love u guys and thanks for reading!

- KeSitO Posted using BlogPress from her iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your ideas so far!!! So excited for you, yes it will b a lil stressful at times A LOT stressful, but its a once in a lifetime thing, so it all will def b worth it!!! Nov. 20th sounds perfect, (wink wink) ;) now everytime I see these colors, It will remind me of your wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete