We went for dinner and after that is when he proposed....
When he picked me up I saw a little box of jelly beans with HK on it wich he had said he would give them to me some other day I guess today was the day! I opened it and to my surprise there was ONE jelly bean!

I asked him what had happened to the jelly beans and he said that he ate them all! Lol and then later on he said 'ull undestand later' and I tought it's just him with his random talking lol so we got out of the restaurant and he was showing me our new car! Lol and out of the trunk he pulls out this tiny 'chinese carry out box' of HK (we bought this a loOoong time ago,so long I was excited to see it!)

And I open it and I found mixed candies (jelly beans, sweet tarts and sum ugly tasting candy) lol

So there I am digging out all the jelly beans and 'getting rid' of the red and white bad tasting candy! And waaay on te bottom I see something small wrapped and I'm like in shock! I pull it out and I see the ring I had seen and loved! So Im quiet and Nono says 'say something!' and I'm like STILL in shock I just hand it to him and say 'it's so pretty!!' so he gets it and he says 'you want me to tell u?!' and I'm like 'duh!!!' lol so he tells me 'do u want to marry me?' and I'm like 'YeS!!!' and give him a hug! And he gave me a little speech of reasons why he wanted to marry and it was the cutetest ever and I cried!! Lol (happy tears!) and he put the ring on me and first thing I did was call my mom (she would never forgive me if I didn't!) and then Liz was texting me so I told her and I called marifer, then I txted my wonderful friends Pennie and Yess! (both at the same time!) and then my friend Carcamito! And at night I emailed all my family lol easiest way of doing it!
So here's a pic of my ring! And thankyou for all ur good wishes!
I love u all! <3

P.s. We still don't have a set date but I know it'll be soon and for sure I will give u guys a heads up! (specially those who will have to travel!)
- KeSitO Posted using BlogPress from her iPhone
so happy for you guys. and the ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLUV LUV LUV it!!! Go NONO!!! so happy for u both!! and yes def heads up with the wedding date!!! so excited for you!! :)
ReplyDelete