Monday, February 1, 2010

First dinner of the week...

....cooked by Me!

Tonight I made picadillo with potatoes and some rice and got some salad :)

I was nervous about the potatoes not being well cooked even tough I bougth this little pack of potatoes already diced and 'cooked' but I was still to put it to cook a little...it was 6:00 and I was in a rush bc my little sister had a game at 7:30 and we where supposed to go... Well I put everything in the pan a little bit of onion, tomatoe, garlic, potatoes, ground beef, and a little bit of salt and pepper. Left that covered to cook....it smelled good! Lol

After that well Nono wanted this 'instant rice' bc he said it was "faster"...but I know in reality he didn't trust me with making rice lol...oh well it worked out pretty good but I definetly don't like he taste of those instant things...yuck!

We made tostadas and ate a little bit of salad...lettuce, celery, and tomatoes with ranch dressing.

My cooking wasn't so bad and even my mom and aunt liked it and ate dinner! :D

Ahora si como dicen "ya me puedo casar" lol....

Here's the pik!



Well I enjoyed cooking and will do I again tomorrow!
Tomorrow we will eat milanesa de pechuga de pollo, salad, home made soup, and for Nono rice :) well see how that turns out! Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading! Hope u enjoyed! And please if u have recepies or suggetions/tips! Let me know!! Comment or email me!!

Thanks! Luv ya!

- KeSitO

Posted using BlogPress from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment