Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grocerie shopping

Well as you know since Nono is sick, I will now have to cook dinner every night...i'm not much of a cook but I will try my best :)

We went to HEB and decided it would be like an 'adventure' lol
I really hate going to the stores with out a list or at least have in mind what I need...I just like to go in get whatever I need and get out ASAP! Lol Now Nono is the total opposite he wants to see everything! I kept getting ahead and he would get mad bc he said we where in no rush and he wanted to see all there was...mmm like a little kid but I guess...

one thing I don't like is the crowded ailes with people looking at every single possible option of one item and them just stand there staring at everything and no matter how many times you say excuse me and hint them u need to get by they WONT move!! Gets to me! And today well I got stuck with one of those people lol! Overall it was fun and we did some pretty got shopping...I enjoyed it :)

One thing i did notice is...I always see the walmart commercials and they say 'we have better prices blah blah' and well u know ur like hmmm well walmart is cheaper well in my opinion and my experience it's FALSE!.. Last time I went to walmart and bought about 5 items..some I got like the walmat brand and well I paid like $45 dls. And today we bought everything we needed for 5 days and full meals for $65. Pretty cool right?! and I've also noticed HEB veggies and fruits last longer than the Walmart ones ;) ...so that is why I will be going to HEB for my grocerie shopping from now on :)

Last but not least one of my FB friends asked me to share recepies..and I think thats a pretty got idea! So I am encouraging you guy to post any recepie you might want to share and I will be postig mine as I make them and I'll even post a picture ;) also please give me any hints!!! Lol and wish me luck with my cooking!!

Hope u guys enjoyed this! And here's a pic of Nonos truck with our groceries! Lol I told him hey woul probably get stolen when we got off to rent a movie lol bit he was sure nothing would happen and he was right! Groceries got home safe and sound :)



Have a great week!

Love u guys and thanks for reading!

-Kesito

1 comment:

  1. I prefer HEB too. Sadly only WalMart carries Cade's yogurt so I still have to go every 2 weeks or so!

    ReplyDelete