
This is my new baby nephew Leonardo! I was supposed to see him today in 3D and I was super excited and looking forward to it...BUT the sonogram machine was borken or something and so I won't be able to see him til February 20th!! Seems like forever but I know time will fly!
Today was a crazy and 'busy' day! But it was GREAT!!! It was very nice outside and I got to spend all day with Nono! I feel like we needed this day to ouselves bc lately it had been hectic and stessful! So it was really nice to talk and talk and talk ad laugh and laugh and just spend time together!
We went to Satori a sushi place with a twist! Lol that's how we call it! Mmm next time we go I'll snap a pic of whatever I'm having that day! Rolls are SUPER good and the rice is AWESOME! An they are super friendly too!....
After some good food we did a little shopping! There I bought the promised monkey for Leonardo it is very cute and it even came with a knitted blanket :) AND Nono bought the little outfit I hope he wears for when he is released from the hospital!! I had been searching and searching for one EVERYWHERE I went and never liked anything, but I found it today!!!! It's green and it's super cute! I loved it!! (sorry guys will post pic tomorrow bc I left it in Nonos truck)
Well we also went to the movies and movie was alright we saw the Mel Gibson one...forgot the name of it....there I jumped a couple of times bc the scenes where 'scary' lol over all a good movie!!
And finally we went to Nono's sisters which was funny bc first Christian (who is now not only my 3yr old nephew but also my student at Kids Village) opens the door and only sees Nono and he was like ' hi! Come in!' and as soon as he saw me he said ' oh no! ' and shuts the door and runs! Lol I guess he wants a break! Lol he's so crazy and funn!!! (here's a pik! Of him being silly!)

There we ate some very good homemde grilled burgers made by my Zaida's husband....mmmmm! Very good!! Well here's the funny part and I even got a pik!...Nono rarely offers to 'serve' me some food but I guess today he felt loving and he asked me if i wanted him to prepare my burger..So I said 'yes!' right away and well he is preparing and I'm watching tv lol and he yells 'you want mayo, lettuce, mustard, blah blah nlah' and I'm 'giving instructions right...well if u know me well u know that whenever I eat a sandwhich,hot dog, or burger I "take out" the "left over" bread like the edges and anything that has no contact with meat! Lol yes I'm very weird like that! So ne ways NOno hands me the burger and this is what I see...
Lol! I say 'OMG! nono did u take a bite of my burger!!' and he was like 'no!' and I THEN realized he was just trying to please my weird ways by taking away all the "left over" bread! lMAO!! Heres the pic!

Well overall great day!! Love the weather, and loved the company!
Hope u had a great day today and have an awesome Sunday!
Love u guys!
- KeSitO
Posted using BlogPress from her iPhone
Lol....that was very sweet!!! I wanted to see Leo too but oh well...guess we'll have to wait....I have a doctors appt I think next Thursday or the following... thank you and Nono for your gifts to Leo and for loving my kids as if they were yours!!! Hope to see you tomorrow...and Mau misses you!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI loved this blog!!!!! so funny and how sweet about the burger!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Post!
ReplyDeleteyou crack me up. i am sorry we didn't get together this weekend. it's been a rough weekend at the langford house. long story but i am actually glad its monday tomorrow!
ReplyDelete