Saturday, January 23, 2010

It all started with a spa day....

It was all thanks to my great friend Pennie! She gave me a gift certificate for a Swedish Massage as my Christmas gift back in December! 

 I had been putting it off because I was kinda nervous about going. I finally got the courage to call and make my appointment a week ago, not knowing that I would have the worse most stressfull week of my life! 

Well I got lost while looking for the place, wasn't sure what street it was on. I finally found it and the relaxing began! 

After some paperwork i was taken to the spa area, where the music was very soothing and relaxing. They gave some sandals wich by the way they gave me 2 of the same foot until I told some one lol, then I was given a locker and a bathrobe. The bathrobe was huge!! I felt like a little girl playing dress up in moms clothes!  Jaja I was dragging the robe and it covered my hands lol. But it was very comfy :) 

I enjoyed the jacuzzi for a good 20 min and to cool down I put a cold icy towel on my face :) felt very good! Then I went to the 'relaxing room' where you wait to be taken to the massage room :) in this room the light was a little bit low and relaxing music. The thing I loved most about this room was a zebra print 'chair' it was awesome! I want one of those! I sat drank dome water and read a little of a magazine! 

Finaly I went into the massage room! It was the best thing ever!! Altough I'm already feeling the 'soreness' bc it was my first time : / but it was worth it! 100%! 

The rest well more of the good stuff...relaxing and getting ready to leave! :) 

I wish I had taken pictures of the HUGE robe I was in and the awesome chair! But I couldn't they do ask you to put your phone in the locker so that way you enjoy the spa to the max! :) 

Well that's about it for the spa day....

My day was very busy today after that wonderful spa I went to eat with Nono and then finally met up with Pennie and Cade! I missed them so much! cade is HuGE!!! He grew up :( but it was very nice to see them! (should have taken a pic of Cade too) Had a good talk with Pennie and well got to hear Cade's sweet laugh! :) Very happy and blessed to jar them in my life!  

I rested for a little and then at 5 we went to Nono's sisters house for a Bbq and it was very good! I made the guacamole! All by my self and they liked it! ;) we ate  and played with christian. Who I dunno why tought it was his birthday as soon as he saw cake! He even wanted us to sign to him happy birthday and he thanked eveyone for his cake! Very cute! 

Finally I'm home! Relaxing some more and tired! I am very thankful for everyone in my life and those who where with me during this past weeks that have veen very hard! I love u guys! 
Hope u guys enjoyed my blog of today! 

I will blog soon! ;)
 good bye for now...         

1 comment: