I've had that feeling many times..sometimes people don't understand me when I tell them 'there's just something I don't like about them' they think that I'm just being mean or I'm being 'sangrona' lol but It's not that it's that I already KNOW and been trough that. I think that is why I don't have many 'friends' I know people but I don't consider them my friends. It's only those few people that I can call friends and trust them with anything and I know they will be there whenever I may need, just like I'm there for anyone who ever needs me. Those who are my friends are not only that but I concider them part of my family...I'll make u my cousin, sister, nephew, niece, aunt, uncle, whatever it takes for u to be stuck with me! Lol
It's hard how you sometimes open up to people and they end up hurting you. Maybe someone can answer this.
Why is it that people stop being friends?
If you once called someone your best friend, do u just wake up one day and say 'forget them i'm not her/his friend anymore?' how is that possible? I don't think I could do it, but many people have done it to me.
I believe it's always best to be honest and open with everyone. To speak your mind and not hold back anything! That is why I sometimes get into trouble..for speaking my mind....it's not always right lol but I think it's the best way to be myself!
Note: Well that was my first post for my blog! I was going to write about my weekend but i've just had those thing in my head and I tought a good way to get it out was to write it on my blog...hopefully it was good! :)
Love it!! right to the T! I have had those same thoughts MANY times as well... and I guess we will never know the answer... but keep smiling!
ReplyDeletelove this!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think those people came and left for a reason... but oh wells... you are stuck with Mau, Leo, Vicente and me... lol... love you!!
ReplyDelete