
Sorry I haven't blogged and i've also been missing from FB...haven't been feeling well and.....
well Nono got sick yesterday. We had to go to the Dr. Yesterday afternoon because he was not feeling well at all. He said he had a very bad pain on the right side of his stomach, I really got scared and tought it was his apendix but fortunately it wasn't, but he is sick he has colitis. Doctor gave him meds and I'm keeping him on a special diet. It's so hard bc he is such a big baby when it comes to vegetables and fruits. He says I'm the picky one but in reality HE is. N-e ways..treatment is for 14 days and he doesn't have pain anymore but he is still swollen. Hopefully he gets well soon....
Besides that well I've been feeling VERY tired :/ I feel like I'm not getting enough sleep...which I am but I catch myself 'thinking' about all kinds of stuff while 'sleep'. Not good! I think I'm stressed out! Ugh! I hate being like this but do many things that I need to fix, and now nono sick worries me! I think I need to cry get it all out and let it be!....maybe I should to that....lol
I think blogging and actually getting it out helps out!..lol....hmmm well another thing that happened...there this 'friend' that I had and well she stops talking to me like about 3 months ago and totally never calls or txt and well I find out u know the usual...talking bad about me with other people and well all this bc the other people don't like me for some weird reason....so I say to myself...too much drama don't want to deal with it so I'll just ignore it all and she knows who i am and where to find me...if she feels she needs to talk she will right...well she did but the way she made it seem was like I was the one that stops talking to her and makes ME 'look' bad. And well if u know me I'm not goin to keep quiet and I def don't like lying. So I tell her how I feel and how things happened from my point of view and well what happens?!? She says 'we have diff point of view and it's worth talkin about it or explaining, bye' WOW! those are fiends for ya! Right!?!!! Omg. Well all I have to say is I tried and it's not on my hands anymore.
To more happy news...tomorrow is FINALLY Friday....sisters bf soccer game and THEN saturday going to 'meet' my new nephew Leonardo! He is not born yet but I'll see him 3D! Yay! Can't wait!...oh! And hopefully I getto see pennie and Cade in the weekend. I think it also depends how Nono does bc I don't think he can eat out yet :/ well will keep u guys posted!
Thanks for reading!
Love you <3
- KeSitO
Posted using BlogPress from her iPhone
don't need friends like that!
ReplyDeleteNot worth even worrying.... we love you!! Oye dile a nono q el te de manzanilla ayuda...yo tambien he tenido...ah y necesita tomar mas agua!!! Besos y te queremos!!
ReplyDelete